The human resource function requires a strategic and comprehensive approach to managing and developing people, organizational culture and the working environment. Human resource management deals with recruitment, training and development, performance, motivation and communication. Line managers should be able to carry out these functions within their respective teams and thereby assisting to ensure a smooth running of the organization.
Our Human Resource for Non-HR professional course is designed to equip line managers and supervisors with the skills and knowledge needed to carry out human resource functions effectively.
- Human resource management and the organization.
- Human resource planning and forecasting.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Employee orientation.
- Working with external providers.
- Training and development.
- Performance Appraisals.
- Business owners
- Line managers
At the end of this program, the participants would be able to
- Appreciate the key functions of Human Resource Management.
- Understand the rudiments of Recruitment and Selection.
- Know the benefit of maintaining a healthy employee relations
- Identify and use proficiently an effective performance appraisal
- Understand the functions of training and development and its importance to the organization.
Date: 12th and 13th April 2016
Venue: 42, Balarabe Musa Crescent
Off Samuel Manuwa
Time: 9am – 5pm
Training Fee: N75,000.00 (Seventy Five Thousand Naira Only)
Discounts are available for early birds.
For enquiries, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on +234 1-342-7904