Analyzing and Visualizing Data with
Microsoft Excel and Power BI
The course is designed to give you hands-on with data analysis and visualization in Excel, and equip you with a deep understanding of complex data visualization in Power BI.
The participant will engage with informative case studies that will help them engage with digital tools to work efficiently, report better and make informed decisions where big-data is involved.
1st – 4th April, 2020
Power BI is quickly gaining popularity among organization in helping them visualize data accurately. This tool helps team easily visualize and share insights from their organizations’ data. The course will be treating the data manipulation using Excel and advance business analysis using Power BI.
- Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- Create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
- Use natural language queries
- Create real-time dashboards
- Connect and Import from data sources.
- Perform transformations
- Cleanse data.
- Measure performance by using KPIs, gauges and
- Create hierarchies.
- Modelling and Visualizing Data
- Create and optimize data models.
- Create and manage Pivot Charts
- Interact with Power BI
- Create and format interactive visualizations.
- Manage custom reporting solutions.
- Configure Dashboards Reports and Apps in the
Power BI Service
- Create calculated columns, calculated tables, and measures.
Data = Understanding
“The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”
1st – 4th April, 2020
What We Do
We offer a wide variety of services that will help our clients to hire the best people for your businesses.Service Detail
We offer both the platform and content and work with our clients to develop customized programs that would be hosted ...Service Detail
The TWPC consulting practice works with organisations to address their human / people performance issues leveraging the use of technology and providing insights and recommendations to solving these issues as well as the execution and deployment of strategy.Service Detail
At TWPC, we work with our Clients to develop the requisite skills required to function optimally in the workplace and meet the increasing demands of the changing marketplace.Service Detail
TWYI PARTNERS WITH ORACLE ACADEMY AND ICT BODIES TO TRAIN UNDERGRADUATES ON APP BUILDING WITH ORACLE APEX
These are indeed unprecedented times with the event of a raging global pandemic, the current youth unemployment rate in Nigeria hitting ...Read More
END OF YEAR TUNE-UP What if your website, social media platforms, digital collateral, business processes, tools and the technology you employ ...Read More
Witnessing the coronavirus, COVID-19 make its mark across the world has been a harrowing experience for everyone as it has left ...Read More
It’s been surreal to watch COVID-19 make its mark across the globe. From international coverage, national declarations, state-wide news conferences, and ...Read More