THE LABOUR MARKET SKILLS GAP
A decade ago, about 25% of the job roles and job descriptions we have now were not available. These days, as a result of the digital disruption, we have more and more job positions and job descriptions that are solely dependent on digital skills that weren’t taught in school.
TWPC (The WorkPlace Centre) is a learning and development organization that has trained over 2000 young people in diverse skills to survive in today’s workplace, ranging from digital skills to soft skills.
ABOUT SKILL UP
The SKILL UP program is targeted at you – young, not by age but by heart. Passionate – enough to SKILL UP and acquire the necessary skills to improve your career.
The SKILL UP program is designed to give you digital skills. However, we are debuting with a certification in digital marketing.
WHO IS QUALIFIED?
If you are a tech enthusiast’
If you have entrepreneurial goals.
If you are interested in acquiring new skills.
We are an HR and an ICT consulting company.
We offer recruitment services to companies. Trained by us, you will be at the top of our recruitment list if our clients need you.
Our courses are divided into three modules and you can choose one or more modules, depending on what you require to SKILL UP.
You can also create your own customized module by choosing your courses across the three Modules.
The entire digital marketing training takes 9 weekends. There are also 3 course levels/modules. Each Course level takes 3 weekends, and consists of three courses.
Fundamentals of marketing.
Content (Strategy and Marketing).
Social media management (Organic).
Social media Marketing (Paid).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Search Engine Marketing with AdWords (SEM).
Measure & Optimize with Google Analytics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the training you will:
- Have a good understanding of social media, content and advertising channels; knowledge of the best strategies and practices.
- Be proficient in a range of Google online advertising tools and other relevant digital applications.
- Have the ability to execute well-structured integrated digital marketing strategies.
- Understand how to analyze digital marketing activities and make decisions using analytics.
- Have the ability to use social media platforms to create online experiences that increase customer engagement and create a sales opportunity.
Fill the form below to register