The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in the mind at the same time and retain the ability to function. Here are ten such tests:
1. Combining confidence with humility.
2. Envisioning success without underestimating competition.
3. Being individualistic while identifying with the group.
4. Maintaining loyalty to the organization while having the courage to criticize it.
5. Mixing the risk of failure with a need to succeed.
6. Finding own style while contributing to the team.
7. Having well-defined plans and procedures while improvising.
8. Being disciplined and yet being creative.
9. Holding specialist job and acting multi-skilled.
10. Carefully analyzing yet acting fast.
Source: David Freedman’s CORPS BUSINESS